Sunday, June 5, 2011

Quote of the Day!!

So, I decided to do a quote of the day. Here it is :
"There is no telling how many miles you will have to run chasing a dream."
-Author Unknown

My Meaning: I think that this means that you never know how much you will have to work and put in in order to achieve your dreams. It may seem like you are chasing them forever and are getting nowhere, and some dreams may seem unattainable, but we always need to do our best and give it our all, because if you don't there is no way that you will never catch your dreams.
(I found this quote on www.google.com and it said it didn't have an author but I really wanted to use it because it's just a really phenomenal quote. If you know who the author is please tell me so that I can give full credit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment